Maxtrax Recovery Tracks Gun Metal Grey
- 2 x Gun Metal Grey Genuine MAXTRAX with Telltale Leashes
- In Stock and ready for immediate shipping with Tracking and Insurance
- Maxtrax is the must have for any 4WD Enthusiast.
- They can be mounted on the roof racks you can also buy the Maxtrax pin mounting set or alternatively you can buy a Maxtrax rear wheel harness.
- Both these mounting kits are available in our store to complement your purchase.
- Your Maxtrax come in a sealed carton please note the carton is not wrapped ( Label on the box only )
- Also in the carton attached to your Maxtrax are the Telltale Leashes – These are a MUST HAVE!
- Ideal for finding your Maxtrax buried in the sand, mud, or snow
Maxtrax Recovery Tracks Gun - Description
- Maxtrax is the go-to recovery extraction device, Safe simple, and easy to use. Look like a pro if you get stuck please read the instructions for use before using the Maxtrax.
- Maxtrax is 1150mm long x 330 mm wide and 85mm tall
- Made from UV-Stabilized, flexible super tough engineering-grade nylon (Made in Australia)
- These have been tried and tested and built to last
- MAXTRAX has six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess sand, snow or mud to help get out quicker.
- They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- They come with a lifetime warranty however the teeth are not covered for breaking of or melting with wheel spin please follow the usage instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- MAXTRAX is designed to make 4WD vehicle recovery SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK, and EASY.
- Please read these instructions and view the video before using your MAXTRAX.
- WARNING! Failure to follow these instructions and recommendations may result in personal injury and/or property damage and will void any warranties, implied or otherwise.
- Please remember SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT when attempting to recover a stuck vehicle.
- BEWARE of hot components when clearing debris from the underside of a vehicle.
- DO NOT SPIN YOUR WHEELS - this will damage your MAXTRAX and could cause personal injury and/or property damage.
- DO NOT USE MAXTRAX on hard and rocky surfaces, as a bridge or a ramp, at temperatures below -20C or on vehicles weighing more than 5000kg.Using MAXTRAX wisely can even eliminate the need for recovery. Placing MAXTRAX over soft terrain prior to attempting to traverse can save you time and effort. You can make a continuous track over soft terrain using our clever linking straps and a couple of pairs of MAXTRAX
PLEASE NOTE: MAXTRAX are not indestructible and may be damaged during normal use through no fault of the manufacturer due to, but not limited to, the following factors: terrain conditions; the weight of the vehicle; vehicle fittings such as bullbars, rear bars, tow bars and side steps; suspension design and height; size, compound and type of tyre; and vehicle approach, departure and ramp-over angles. Recovering a stuck vehicle is not risk-free. Please take the necessary precautions to ensure your own safety and the safety of those nearby.