2 x Safety Orange Genuine MAXTRAX with Telltale Leashes
- In Stock and ready for immediate shipping with Tracking and Insurance
- Maxtrax is the must have for any 4WD Enthusiast.
- They can be mounted on the roof racks you can also buy the Maxtrax pin mounting set or alternatively you can buy a Maxtrax rear wheel harness.
- Both these mounting kits are available in our store to complement your purchase.
- Your Maxtrax come in a sealed carton please note the carton is not wrapped ( Label on the box only )
- Also in the carton attached to your Maxtrax are the Telltale Leashes – These are a MUST HAVE!
- Ideal for finding your Maxtrax buried in the sand, mud, or snow
- Maxtrax are the go to recovery extraction device, Safe simple and easy to use. Look like a pro if you get stuck please read the instructions for use before using the Maxtrax.
- Maxtrax are 1150mm long x 330 mm wide and 85mm tall
- Made from UV-Stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade nylon ( Made in Australia )
- These have been tried and tested and built to last
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess sand, snow or mud to help get out quicker.
- They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- They come with a lifetime warranty however the teeth are not covered for breaking of or melting with wheel spin please follow the usage instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- MAXTRAX are designed to make 4WD vehicle recovery SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY.
- Please read these instructions and view the video before using your MAXTRAX.
- WARNING! Failure to follow these instructions and recommendations may result in personal injury and/or property damage and will void any warranties, implied or otherwise.
- Please remember SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT when attempting to recover a stuck vehicle.
- BEWARE of hot components when clearing debris from the underside of a vehicle.
- DO NOT SPIN YOUR WHEELS - this will damage your MAXTRAX and could cause personal injury and/or property damage.
- DO NOT USE MAXTRAX on hard and rocky surfaces, as a bridge or a ramp, at temperatures below -20C or on vehicles weighing more than 5000kg.
- Using MAXTRAX wisely can even eliminate the need for recovery. Placing MAXTRAX over soft terrain prior to attempting to traverse can save you time and effort. You can make a continuous track over soft terrain using our clever linking straps and a couple of pairs of MAXTRAX
PLEASE NOTE: MAXTRAX are not indestructible and may be damaged during normal use through no fault of the manufacturer due to, but not limited to, the following factors: terrain conditions; the weight of the vehicle; vehicle fittings such as bullbars, rear bars, tow bars and side steps; suspension design and height; size, compound and type of tyre; and vehicle approach, departure and ramp-over angles. Recovering a stuck vehicle is not risk-free. Please take the necessary precautions to ensure your own safety and the safety of those nearby.